[Rhodes22-list] Front opening porthole covers

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Feb 23 09:50:47 EST 2018

Yes, the canvas covers were made by Stan.  A good canvas shop can make replacements from what is left of the originals or you can call Stan, offer to purchase General Boats and place an order.

For a lively discussion regarding reseating or replacement of portlights from our archives, try:
http://rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2013-September/074539.html
or
http://rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2012-February/070563.html
or