[Rhodes22-list] Sad picture. Not mine,

Stan Spitzer stan at rhodes22.com
Sat Jul 28 22:20:56 EDT 2018

PS:  Who is Sailing Anarchy.  Why would a  Rhodes owner contact them
instead of GB.  Why has the YC said the owner has not bothered to come
see.  I googled SA, they seem to get sued a lot.  The only time we ever
sued anyone was when a CT builder put two windows on the cabin sides
instead of three and built his own.  We won the suit. It was the only
time GB made any money.

ss