[Rhodes22-list] Sailing in the Med

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 13:12:55 EDT 2018

Walked a few klicks to where the boat is through old/new village and small
farms.  It looks dirty and one tire is flat but other than than it looks
OK.  I will have access to the boat on Monday and can begin the process of
getting it the 10 km down to the water.  Tomorrow I will check out the 3
nearby marinas and figure out which one is the best.  Sometime around
Wednesday or Thursday I'll rent a van with a ball hitch and tow it down the
marina.  In the meantime I will need to replace the coupler, it broke and
is incompatible with Euro hitches anyway. Emptying and inspecting all the
gear so I tow only a lighter empty boat is another project. I'll keep you
all posted on the progress along with a occasional picture.

Chris Geankoplis
S/V Enosis