[Rhodes22-list] Re Sailing the Med

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 16:58:01 EDT 2018

Hey Peter,
  Unless I portage the boat from Livorno to the Po, it ain't gonna happen.
But there are plenty of Gondolas and gondoliers to give you the tour.  I
would love to get to Venice but that will be next year when we head to
Croatia.  Yes when dealing with bureaucracy and the inevitable setbacks
humor does help, and vino rojo muy vino rojo.

Chris G