[Rhodes22-list] Wet in the Med

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 15:56:44 EDT 2018

Hey Luis,
              Same as yours, an '83.  I've had this one since 2004.  Things
are getting close to actually sailing out into the Med.  I love it here in
Spain, and especially here a bit north of the bustle and tourism of
Barcelona.  Don't see any tourists and few foreign owned boats in the large
marina.  I'll keep everyone posted, just maybe on a daily basis.  So when
are you going to take it over to the Bahamas?  Absolutely perfect for the
Rhodes.

Chris Geankoplis
S/V Enosis