[Rhodes22-list] Wet in the Med

daysails at aol.com daysails at aol.com
Fri Jun 22 08:58:44 EDT 2018

Hi Chris,

I am beginning to believe you are the perfect stranger.  Every time I get to a place you have visited, you have slipped your anchor and headed on.  I almost caught sight of you in Los Cabos, again in Port Townsend and again in upstate New York.  I will be in Barcelona in late September early October on my way to join a cruise on the Duoro river in Portugal.  I suspect you will have moved on by then and I will search the countless bars north of Barcelona in vain.  I enjoy your writing and look forward to reading about you on Meds and actually catching sight of you someday.  Joe Riley S/V Second Wind Lake Hartwell.