[Rhodes22-list] 1986 Rhodes 22 (Recycled 2010) For Sale - Edgewater, MD

marlangreen at gmail.com marlangreen at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 08:35:36 EDT 2018

 I am selling my beloved Rhodes.

Built in 1986 and recycled by Stan in 2010. It has most all of the
amenities including: fully functioning head with pump-out, captain's seats,
solar panels, motorized outboard lift, in-mast furling main, Bimini  &
sails date to 2010. Over this past winter the 2011 Mercury Big Foot 9 HP
Outboard was fully serviced, the bottom sanded and painted with two coats
of Petite Trinidad, and the hull waxed.  There is no boom room or pop-top
cover. I have never felt like I needed them in my sailing on the
Chesapeake. There is no trailer. The boat is kept in the water except when
hauled for maintenance. I have attached a few photos that are a few years
old, but give you an idea of the boat.

I am happy to answer questions and provide more information.

Asking price: $10,000, but of course open to negotiation.
(I will be honest here, I'm not exactly sure where to set the asking price
so I just went with a round number. If this seems high, don't be put off by
it. Contact me and we can discuss.)

I will miss her greatly, and because of that I really do want her to go to
a good home and someone who will use her and appreciate her.

Marlan Green