[Rhodes22-list] Wet in the Med

Richard Beytagh rbeytagh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 15:51:53 EDT 2018

Quite a coincidence....many years ago I was cruising the Ionian with my
then young kids on a Gulfstar 40 and we were moored up in Lefkas. We had
just spent the night in an idyllic anchorage recommended by Rod Heikell's
Ionian Waters Pilot and we were waxing lyrical on what a useful reference
it was when we discovered Rod parked next to us. This was before he was
married and was still in a small yacht. We gave him breakfast, got him to
sign our Pilot and were on our way.

Richard Beytagh
Phone: 828 337 0180

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 3:57 PM, Chris Geankoplis <chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com