[Rhodes22-list] Bimini Size

Stephen Staum snstaum at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 08:16:05 EDT 2018

Yes Cary, the bimini is the 1st thing I bought after the Rhodes and it is
delightful to have on those very hot summer days especially when spending
multiple days on the boat.  Mine also mounts on the jib car and while it
does limit the jib car movement the installation is very simple.  I bought
it from Stan and at the time he had a lot of inventory and was giving a
great deal.  FYI, my 1st bimini canvass was destroyed when I lost the Carol
Lee in a hurricane.  The frame however was fine.  I was able to buy a new
canvass and cover for only $180 from a local supply store (Boats & Motors
in Woburn, MA) and it fit perfectly.  No need to pay for custom work.

Good luck,

Stephen Staum
s/v Carol Lee 2
Needham, MA