[Rhodes22-list] best motoring setup?

Michael Corley michael.4591 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 12:42:53 EDT 2018

I also use a Mercury outboard for the reasons Peter stated and last year i
got the motor tiller linkage which works great.  Agree with everything
Peter said. I use a 9.9 hp Merc long shaft.  Before adding the tiller
linkage my prop has struck my rudder but the rudder was not all the way
down.  Make sure your rudder and motor are both fully down and motor is
centered on mounting bracket.

Mike
S/V Ranger
Hampton Roads