[Rhodes22-list] Running wire from mast to electrical panel

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Wed May 9 10:08:53 EDT 2018

I'm replacing the wiring in my mast to a five wire cable so I can wire my anchor and masthead light to operate independently (the two wire system installed did not allow for that).   Does anyone know how to get the wire from the plug on the cabin top to the electrical panel?  In other words, how do you run or fish a wire between the cabin liner and the cabin top?  Thanks for any help. - rob