[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Purchase

Robert Louis Weiss rweiss at siu.edu
Sun May 13 11:06:48 EDT 2018

You have to realize that when Stan recycles a boat, it really is barely "used" if you get a high end one. He did a 1998 boat in 2014 for me and I still get comments about how nice my "new" boat looks. I also did not regret getting as many extras as I did when I got mine.  The Rhodes 22 is the Cadillac of 22 foot boats. They aren't cheap, but I don't regret spending the money one bit.

Bob

Beach Spring

Robert L Weiss Jr.
Director of Music