[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22

asnooch at aol.com asnooch at aol.com
Sun May 20 08:51:17 EDT 2018

Iam the owner of a Rhodes 22.... Although I am over 80 my boat is not  She is a sound boat, loaded with extras,including a new spinnaker, with sock, map GPS, 2 marine radios, bimini, interior and exterior, power clutches,sails in good condition,  Mercury, 8 hp electric start engine ,marina maintained in excellent condition, dual gas tanks,and other extras that permit easy single handed sailing , all for sailaway condition ... I am now over 80years old... and it is time to sell my boat. I do not have a trailer. First offer of $2500. takes boat with clear registered title. Sorry, Now trailer..   If you areinterested please do not hesitate to contact me... I am in Suffolk County,NY asnooch at aol.com  631-506-7099