[Rhodes22-list] R22 for sale in VA

Scott Fennessey fennessey at bluewhalebooks.com
Sun May 20 12:01:01 EDT 2018

Hello all,

I now have 2 boats, one in British Columbia, and the Rhodes in Deltaville on the Chesapeake. Vancouver is winning out, so Tomato Sloop needs to find a new home. It’s a red 1988 updated in 2010; in mast furling, 175 genoa, bimini, spiffy closed-cell (floating) cockpit cushions, 6hp Tohatsu. One sharp-dressed boat that gets lots of compliments. It’s gotta go soon, so the price is a steal: $4500. (There is no trailer).

Please contact me directly with questions and for photos.

Scott Fennessey
Tomato Sloop
fennessey at bluewhalebooks.com <mailto:fennessey at bluewhalebooks.com>