[Rhodes22-list] How to use the new traveler?

Shawn Boles shawn.sustain at gmail.com
Fri May 25 16:34:04 EDT 2018

Hi:

I had the same problem (as a result of overthinking the simplicity of the
traveler).

Replace the current traveler with the new traveler such that the cam cleat
on the new traveler is up.

Pull the bottom continuous line of  the traveler in the opposite direction
that you want the tackle to move.

Use the cam cleat to adjust the tension on the continuous loop , if needed.

Cheers,
Shawn
s/v Sweet Baboo