[Rhodes22-list] Question for the Day

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Wed May 30 19:22:46 EDT 2018

So Peter is correct in that the sail and the line will be on opposite sides
since you pull the sail to turn the tube and wrap line on the furler drum
and you pull the furler line to turn the tube in the other direction and
wrap the sail on the tube.  If you think of the sail and the line as two
lines to turn the tube, then they have to be wrapped opposite to function
correctly.

Hank