[Rhodes22-list] Steps to raise/lower mast

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Tue Nov 6 16:29:52 EST 2018

If you are picking her up in Edenton, ask for a demonstration. Take lots
of pictures. When we picked up our boat (back in the days of Kodachrome)
we did that and it made alt the difference the first time we had to do
it ourselves. Note that there have been a few variations in the
equipment over the years so this will give you a good opportunity to see
how yours works.

Congratulations on your Rhodes. It's a great boat for the bay. We had
ours for 18 wonderful years and sailed her all over the the upper Bay
before finally selling her a couple of years ago.

You'll find this email list a great resource and if you are on Facebook
there is also a Facebook group for Rhodes 22 owners.

Mary Lou
ex Rhodes 22
now Rosborough RF 246 Tara
Rock Hall, MD