[Rhodes22-list] Roger!!

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Mon Nov 26 14:22:38 EST 2018

Roger!
Good to hear you are still around and still the best engineer we ever had on the list (except for Stan of course).

Rose is retired.  Stan is still at it.  I expect you've heard that Elton has passed on.  Stan is still rebuilding boats.  I plan to take mine back to him shortly and have him repair some items that need his attention.  Good to hear Dynamic Equilibrium is still on the water. - Rob

Rob Lowe