[Rhodes22-list] Roger!!

Jay Friedland jayf401 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 21:07:47 EST 2018

Roger,
I echo Mary Lou’s welcome back to you. Although coming on board in ’89, I was late to the party. Sailing 800 to 1,000 nm a season, I’m still getting a LOT out of my 2nd R22, a ‘97. Your responses have been like treatises that challenge each of us to see how it applies to our sailing and our vessel. You’ve been missed and I appreciate your return.

Jay Friedland
s/v Wanderlust ‘97