[Rhodes22-list] Roger!!

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 12:20:24 EST 2018

Rob (et All),
                   I was posting everything piecemeal and without much
editing.  I am about half way through a full edit (now that I'm back in the
U.S.) and will try to post it all as a single link and document before
Christmas.  Also finally got to start doing the same for the last trip in
the Sea of Cortez.  Hope this will be a single document and link around the
same time.  Thanks for all the encouragement and comments.
Chris & Alice
SV Enosis I