[Rhodes22-list] Annapolis Boat Show 2018

Stan Spitzer stan at rhodes22.com
Tue Oct 9 08:04:29 EDT 2018

Olivier,

Sorry Olivier but you got this all wrong.  Chris is in no way associated
with General Boats or the Rhodes 22 production.  He has opened a company
to compete with General Boats.  His success would lead to the demise of
the Rhodes as an in production sailboat and a drastic drop in its resale
value.

More on this coming . . . .

stan