[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Caught up in Hurricane Michael

Art Czerwonky a_czerwonky at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 14:04:12 EDT 2018

Richard, I suspect she will have an ordeal learning much, given that every boat owner will be trying to do the same. Was the mast up?  Even if carried inland with the storm surge, her trailable Rhodes could be recoverable. Hopefully insured, what year of original production?   I hope no other skippers were affected.Arts/v Mary JaneLake Hartwell

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 9:35 AM, rbeytagh<rbeytagh at gmail.com> wrote:   A couple of years ago I helped Amy Watson-Reese take her Rhodes 22
"Windsday's Child" to its slip as Port St Joe in Florida. Hurricane Mike
came ashore about 10 miles North of the Marina. Fortunately Amy was not
caught up in the storm , but we all fear for the fate of Windsday's Child.

Pics are of the boat and Amy when we delivered her and a recent pic of the
Marina.
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/t559/amy_at_Port_St_Joe.jpg>
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/t559/Hurricane_Michael.jpg>

-----