[Rhodes22-list] Agile's interior

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Sat Oct 13 22:06:57 EDT 2018

Hi Rick:

The plastic drawers were purchased at Canadian Tire - a major Canadian chain
of home hardware stores. I have seen them on line as well and I think they
are very commonly available. It is named "Bella" and has clasps on the
drawers which should help to keep them closed on a heel. Here it is on Ebay:
https://www.ebay.com/p/Bella-3-drawer-Wide-Locking-Cart-With-Clear-Drawers-a
nd-Teal-Handles-White/1887138619

Note that the unit comes with three drawers and wheels. I had to cut it back
to two drawers to fit. I screwed threw the top into the counter to keep it
in place.

The whole thing is very light duty and may not last long especially if you
intend to fill it with anything that weighs much. I may well replace it in
the future with some solid drawers that I will build to fit. However, given
that I am only day sailing with this boat it is adequate for now.

Graham Stewart
Agile 1976 Rhodes 22
Kingston Ontario