[Rhodes22-list] 08-13, Rhodes in the Med

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sat Sep 1 12:10:37 EDT 2018

Wow what a story! One of the things that has struck me about your
account is that there don't seem to be too many protected harbors along
that coast. Great narrative. I reminded myself a couple times, well he
lived to file the report.

Thanks so much for these accounts. It's a journey unlike any other and
your photos and narrative have been just wonderful.

Mary Lou

Ex R22, now Tara, a Rosborough RF-246, Rock Hall, MD