[Rhodes22-list] Fixing a jammed genny

Mark Wynn Markwynn at Verizon.net
Tue Sep 18 22:04:01 EDT 2018

Thanks Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Rhodes22-list [mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of
Robert Louis Weiss
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 9:36 PM
To: The Rhodes 22 Email List <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Fixing a jammed genny

I had a problem with my 170 a couple years ago. My furling tube is
constructed of several lengths of black plastic held together with screws.
One of the screws had come loose about 1/2 way up and part of the furling
tube came loose enough to catch the sail. I had to drop the mast and put a
larger screw in that spot to make the track smooth again.

Bob

Beach Spring

Robert L Weiss Jr.
Director of Music