[Rhodes22-list] Anyone know what this part is?

Olivier Hecht oehecht at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 11:24:23 EDT 2018

And where it goes?  It’s a plastic block about 1”x2” with two long screws
through it.

I was raising the pop top yesterday and this fell to the deck. It seemed to
come right from the mast/boom/gooseneck area but I didn’t see exactly where
it came from or an obvious place for it.

I did not notice any effects while sailing for four hours. It looks like a
stop of some sort, maybe when the sail is lowered in the mast?  I didn’t
see any mounting holes when I looked in the mast, though.

Olivier