[Rhodes22-list] Where is the bilge?

Bob Garrant bgarrant at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 09:15:44 EDT 2019

Thanks Mary Lou.
I suspected that was the case but I figured i would ask before pulling it
up.
I see you’re out of Rock Hall.
I’ve done the Patopskut Race to Rock Hall a couple of times and overnighted
at Haven Harbor. We’ve always enjoyed our visits there. I used to sail from
Round Bay up on the Severn to get to Baltimore Light for the start of the
race so that was a bit of a trek. We just moved over to Kent Island and now
I’m keeping my boat at Castle Marina. I expect to get to Rock Hall every so
often since I’m only ~10 miles south now. I did my first sail of the season
last Friday just To get out before March.
Enjoy the season and thanks again for the reply.
Bob