[Rhodes22-list] My baby might be for sale

S/V Lark Colealexander at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 9 21:32:39 EDT 2019

Ted.  I reread your post.   The condition you fear is Polynavicular Morbus.
Dylan Winter is the leading authority.
www.keepturningleft.co.uk/blogs
<http://https://www.keepturningleft.co.uk/blogs/poly-navicular-morbus-too-many-boats-disease/>

He finds the condition is not serious if total hull length not counting
canoes is kept under 100’.   It appears bowsprits and boomkins do not count.
Multihulls only count as one hull.   As my own disease has only progressed
to 40, I feel no side affects aside from options the sadly unafflicted lack.
I urge you not to seek treatment early.  There is no point.

Alex

-----
Alex Cole
S/V Lark