[Rhodes22-list] Plant Visit - Parts

Michael Corley michael.4591 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 20:10:40 EDT 2019

     Week before last went down to Edenton and had a brief visit with
Stan.  I had to replace a stay that was breaking.  Also, ordered a new Boom
outhaul car as my old one was cracked after 20 yrs.  Same day service on
the stay; Tino replaced it while I was chatting with Stan who is still as
sharp as ever.  Sad to see Rose whom I first met in 96 when she was helping
Stan & Elton run the plant and caring for Stan's aging mother.
     As we were talking Stan asked me if it would be worthwhile to bring
some parts to the Annapolis Boat Show.  Told him I would ping Da List for
feedback.  If anyone needs parts I would encourage you to order them thru
Stan.  He can be reached at stan at generalboats.com

Mike
S/V Ranger
Hampton Roads, VA