[Rhodes22-list] Floor Board Removal and Repair

Richard Beytagh rbeytagh at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 18:01:02 EDT 2019

Having seen your pic, these are not what I would call a block in the
nautical sense...this is a block (confusing isn't it)
[image: image.png]
they look more like shims of some sort, maybe to stop lateral movement of
the CB. I wouldn't worry about them as they obviously weren't doing
anything and agree with Peter that they were probably left there
accidentally. BTW don't remove your CB cover if you don't have to - there's
a million screws and getting it seal again is a mission. Wait until the
pennant breaks then you have to do it.

Richard Beytagh
Phone: 828 337 0180

Virus-free.