[Rhodes22-list] Water in the cabin

Alexis Seigneurin alexis.seigneurin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 16:53:02 EDT 2019

JP, yes I found the water leaks, and there were quite a few!
- cockpit drains
- support for a bed in the cockpit, just below the companionway
- centerboard pendant tube
- hatch rails
The ports didn’t have any leak though.

There was also an important leak at the bow, where a hatch can be used to store the anchor chain.

My bilge is almost dry now.

My boat is in Deltaville, VA. I launched last week with a forklift and I went sailing twice already. Pictures attached!

Alexis
[Image][Image]