[Rhodes22-list] Floor Board Removal and Repair

Richard Stott ric at stottarchitecture.com
Wed Apr 17 11:28:37 EDT 2019

So nice to hear from Captain Stan again.
I’m getting my ’84 Continental ready to launch.
The bottom’s as smooth as a baby butt.
I have a fiberglass bulkhead between the cockpit and laz.
It prevents water from draining to the bilge.
My dad bought the boat from his dentist Bud Wells in 1989.
I know for a fact that neither of them have made any mods to the aft cockpit bulkhead.
Now - I’m curious.
I’ll take a photo and send it to da list in the next few days.
Ric
sv Dadventure
Hampton Bays

Richard Stott, AIA, LEED AP