[Rhodes22-list] trouble putting the centerboard back in place

Charles Nieman blue66corvette at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 22 14:48:58 EDT 2019

I agree with Roger. You want to take that approach even if you don’t expect trouble. The centerboard cap is below the water line and if it hasn’t sealed completely, you will want to be in a position to quickly retrieve the boat back on the trailer before it fills and you test the positive floatation system (don’t ask me how I know)

Sent from my iPhone

Charles Nieman
DayDreams
98 R 22