[Rhodes22-list] Spreader Bushings

Chris on LBI cknell at vt.edu
Fri Apr 26 17:31:52 EDT 2019

Hello Rhodies,

I'm a relatively new owner of a second-hand refurbished Rhodes that we
bought at the end of the 2017 season; factory refurbished in 2007. We sail
her on Little Egg Harbor off of Long Beach Island in NJ. I also purchased a
Certificate of Support from Stan shortly after purchasing the boat.

Thank you all so much for your contributions to this forum. It has been
extremely helpful for me as a new Rhodes owner.

As I was putting new sails on earlier in the week, I discovered on this
forum that there should be bushings between the spreader bars and the mast
... there is none on either port or starboard side of my boat so I don't
know what they look like.

I have attempted to contact General Boats, but it seem the phone has been
disconnected. I was unable to send an email through this forum/list to Stan;
I keep getting an error message saying there is a domain problem.

Would someone be so kind as to post a photo of the bushing? Is there a
source for the bushings other than General Boats?

Many thanks,
Chris

-----
Long Beach Island