[Rhodes22-list] List maint sent 9:04 PM Sun

Ric Stott ric at stottarchitecture.com
Mon Apr 29 06:28:31 EDT 2019

There are a few parts I’d like to buy, like a ‘Diamond Centerboard’, and a new stern rail with the curve out for the seats and walk thru space for the stem ladder. Also a mast prop for raising and lowering the mast.
If I knew these parts were available and how much they cost, I could plan for them.
Ric
Sv Dadventure
Hampton Bays

Sent from my iPhone