[Rhodes22-list] Delay Test 1 8:16pm Sun

Richard Stott ric at stottarchitecture.com
Tue Apr 30 19:03:07 EDT 2019

I don’t know if I have a diamond board CB trunk.
It’s a 1984 Continental model
Here re a few pics, some for the story, some for the eyes.
If I can’t replace it, can I get rid of the locks and just go straight with a single line?
Also interested in a new stern rail.
I get on the boat from the shallows - up the stern ladder.
I can climb over the rail, my wife and guests can’t
Love my boat Stan
Ric

Richard Stott, AIA, LEED AP
www.stottarchitecture.com