[Rhodes22-list] Trailering with outboard

Mitch Mitchell mitchpadl at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 20:55:05 EST 2019

I’m planning on taking a long road trip with my R22 and wondering if those of you who tow do so with an outboard attached to the stern. I have an 8hp 2 stroke Merc and a 30 year old mount (image attached). This is my first trip with this boat and am picturing myself on I 95 with the motor dragging along behind me. I will be towing with a truck camper so nowhere to put motor if not on stern. Any suggestions or views would be appreciated,

Mitch