[Rhodes22-list] hatch on foredeck

Mark West keywestseccorp at verizon.net
Thu Dec 5 11:58:21 EST 2019

Well put Rick, I think if someone walks out into their garage and  find cars and a few neatly arranged yard tools the DYI might not be advisable .IF the garage is full tools in piles you have to step around and wife's car is out side it can be done especially with advice  from the R22 list and Stan GB You have help me I thank you  Happy Holidays to all
Mark