[Rhodes22-list] Trailering with outboard

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Fri Dec 6 21:09:30 EST 2019

Well, there’s an obvious lesson to be learned here.

We need to put export restrictions on the Rhodes 22 immediately, or soon there won’t be any left in the USA.

But seriously, I don’t have a glimmer of an idea of how I would go about moving a 90 pound outboard from the motor mount into the cabin, or even the cockpit.

—Peter