[Rhodes22-list] placing the boat on trailer

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sun Dec 8 10:56:48 EST 2019

Looks like I left off the last part of the post.
It should have continued:

Hope this is helpful to someone.
There is more at the link above including Roger's and Stan's comments:
http://www.rhodes22.org/blew_skies/tip001.html
Former Rhodie Rik Sandberg had this to say in 2002.
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2002-December/004100.html

Mary Lou
ex Rhodes 22
now the trailerless Rosborough RF-246 Tara
Rock Hall, MD