[Rhodes22-list] board at front of cockpit below companionway

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 21:00:55 EST 2019

There is a board at the front of the cockpit just above the sole and below
the companionway.  The area in front of it is slightly raised.  Is there a
specific purpose for this board?  The placement seems deliberate and I'm
guessing there is a specific reason for it that I haven't figured out yet.
This isn't causing any problems, but I was just curious.  There are so many
features on the boat that I'm still learning.  Thanks

<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/t907/20191207_133831_LI.jpg>