[Rhodes22-list] Water tank

Mike Riter mike at traildesign.com
Mon Dec 9 10:13:29 EST 2019

That large fitting with the screws looks like a sending unit for measuring
how much water is in the tank. Its almost exactly like one I have on a
piece of equipment for measuring fuel. The screw in the middle would attach
to a wire which is then attached to the gauge. The fitting also looks
suspiciously like a fuel line port. In which case it would be attached to a
tube that draws from the bottom of the tank. Is it possible someone used a
(hopefully new) fuel tank as a water tank?

Michael Riter
SV Emma B
mike at traildesign.com