[Rhodes22-list] cockpit filler planks for outdoor sleeping

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 14:36:45 EST 2019

Hi Joe, the 3/4" plywood is quite solid.  I can stand on the planks with
just a little flex and no concern of them breaking (I weigh around 170
lbs).  When laying the weight is distributed and the 3/4" plywood is more
than enough support.  The plywood is a bit heavy, but cutting them into 1'
segments makes them easy to move around.  Getting the templates is half the
battle so make new planks should be an easy task for you. Good luck!