[Rhodes22-list] A Special Full Moon

Dana LeTendre dlet3 at aol.com
Thu Dec 12 18:52:14 EST 2019

Okay, okay, I know it sounds like bragging, but every full moon with weather permitting, we have a pizza delivered to the dock, motor 5 minutes out to the reef, pick up a mooring ball, then eat pizza while we watch the sun go down and the full moon come up.  Wednesday night the weather permitted and it was GREAT.  I didn’t howl at the moon, but I did honk my conch.

Dana
“Caye Dreams”
San Pedro, Belize

Sent from my iPad