[Rhodes22-list] R22 capsize in Force 10

Cary Tolbert retiredtoby at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 11:33:31 EST 2019

This popped up on my phone. The Rhodes 22 is in good company.
Donna Lang on her second solo circumnavigation trip in her Southern Cross
28 , 1982 vintage,
got caught in 50 mph winds and was knocked down and dis-masted. This is a
Blue Water boat
with a Dis./Bal. of 40%. It can happen to anyone. You can't mess with
mother nature; well you can but your playing against the house.

Cary
Whisper '86
Radford,VA