[Rhodes22-list] not too late

stan stan at generalboats.com
Mon Dec 23 11:59:09 EST 2019

For last minute shoppers:

The Rhodes official parts site is up and running, even though it can
never ever be finished.

                 < www.rhodes22parts.com >

Still, it might suggest some stocking filler promissory note for you to
be announcing to your spouse (or to yourself) about the great Rhodes
gift the recipient will be sailing with this new season.

True, a lot of the pricing is not posted yet but what the hell, it's
Christmas. Whatever the price we agree on it will be lower than any
other Rhodes parts store.

May this turn our to be the happiest of all memorable Happy Christmases
for all Rhodies this year.

stan at generalboats.com