[Rhodes22-list] not too late

C Gabriel 4cgabriel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 20:12:24 EST 2019

Todd, I agree. From newer cell phones and newer computers the sites appear
to be down but if you fully qualify the site name (www.generalboats.com or
http://www.generalboats.com) AND  use a Browser  and NOT an Android Google
Search bar the sites are live.

Many have tried to offer real working design changes.  Without feedback,
Stan writes his websites as they are.....
Cecilia