[Rhodes22-list] Where to find parts?

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon Jan 7 10:02:35 EST 2019

I agree with everything Roger said except the bit about the plastic hose
and drain for the anchor locker. I've never seen a Rhodes 22 with that
set up. Most have the  trapezoidal sliding tray with no drain. You don't
get much water in there as long as the port/hatch isn't leaking. Good
idea but the way we stuffed the v-berth for cruising we probably would
have dislodged the hose.

Mary Lou

On 1/7/2019 7:55 AM, ROGER PIHLAJA wrote:
> Also, there should be a plastic hose and a thru hull in the bow to drain the anchor locker.  If the water is not drained, it will reflux and tend to condense on the V-berth overhead.  The bracket probably broke because the locker got full of water and the weight overloaded the bracket.

---