[Rhodes22-list] Silicone sealant used on cabin windows

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Thu Jan 10 18:30:10 EST 2019

One of the few places where one uses silicone on a boat is with plastic
windows. Stuff like 5200 or 4200 are incompatible. I don't know what was
used in this particular case but I suspect it was silicone and that would
probably be the safest choice if you can't identify what was used.

Graham Stewart
Agile 1976 Rhodes 22
Kingston Ontario