[Rhodes22-list] Towing with a Toyota Tacoma?

Donald Simons borderfolle at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 17:55:20 EST 2019

 Timely discussion.  After spending weeks shopping, I just purchased a Tacoma.  It replaces my 15-year old 4-Runner.  Of the vehicles I test drove, I feel the Tacoma is a good combination of reasonable tow capacity (6400 lbs.), manageable size, comfort for every-day driving, and an excellent resale history.  It isn't a full-size truck with a V-8, so I won't break any speed records; but I expect that it will tow the Rhodes nicely.
Don SimonsIthaca, NY